Kate Abigail Adams arrived September 9th at 4:42am. She weighed 6lbs. 13oz. and was 19.5 inches long, and is she doing great! Here are a few photos...more to come in the following days of course! We are so grateful for this sweet blessing and very grateful for all of the prayers on our behalf.
10 years ago



17 comments:
Yay! She looks adorable and I especially love the face she's giving Grace. Hopefully they'll be good to each other. We hope you all recover quickly and Kate is a fairly easy baby. Congrats!
Congratulations many times over! She's so beautiful. We're so happy for all of you. We love you and miss you!
YAY!!! CoNgrats!!! She is adorable! Grammy called last night to deliver the good news! So glad everything went well and she's healthy and here! Grace looks like she's found love in her new baby sister! :) Totally cute. Hope you are doing well!!! Keep the pic's rolling!
PS- the remodel and bedroom looks awesome!
Grace and Kate are so sweet together. I love the pictures. Congratulations to all of you. We hope the next few weeks go smoothly and you can get some rest:)
Yay!, She was born 09-09-09! Thats cool :) And must bring extra luck or something! So happy for you guys!
Congratulations! She is beautiful and already looks like big sister Grace loves her.
Congrats. Let us know if w can do anything for ya. She is beautiful
Congratulations..she is beautiful! What cute sisters your girls will be...you are soooo lucky!! Take Care and get lots and lots of rest!
We are so excited for you! Grace looks like a natural born older sister in those photos-PRECIOUS!!
Congrats! She's beautiful and I love her name! Grace looks so excited to be a big sister.
Congratulations Adams family!! Your girls are too precious.
YEAH! I'm so glad Kate made it and is here in her loving family. She is beautiful and I wish I could give her a nose kiss in person. Congratulations you guys!
What a little beauty!!! It is so cool having to little girls I love it so much and I know that you will too! Congrats!
Wow I lost track of when you guys were due! Congratulations!
Oh sweet baby. The pictures with Grace are super cute.
hey! it has been a while since i checked in on y'all...congrats on the new arrival...she is beautiful and i bet you are so glad she is here! i also cannot believe grace is 3! how on earth did that happen so quickly!! she is still 6 months in my mind...
also wondering what brian decided to do as far as anesthesia goes....
hope all is well!
aaaa so cutee!
https://www.cekaja.com/info/fakta-manfaat-kunyit-dan-temulawak-sebagai-bahan-alami-penangkal-virus/
Post a Comment