Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Pumpkin Carving

Wednesday night we carved pumpkins. Grace and I had carved pumpkins the week before at her little class, and she didn't like it at all! Almost none of the little kids wanted to touch the pumkins or the pumpkin "insides". So I expected more of the same but was pleasantly surprised. She loved it.
Must be 'cause Daddy was there!

She got REALLY excited!
You can kind of hear her new favorite phrase here: "I do it!"

At first she was concerned about the mess, but then she took some time to check it out.

She even stuck her hand inside.

And here are the finished products!

4 comments:

koleandhisgirls said...

I love your pumpkins! What an awesome idea!!!! To bad they didn't win.. :(

Emily said...

I'm impressed she even stuck her hand in! William didn't want to.

Sally said...

Wow, great pics! And cool pumpkins :) Love the kitty costume!!

Amy said...

I love the video you took! So cute! Grace is such a doll!